We are so excited that it is almost time to welcome the public to our Pumpkin Patch! There are some questions we have been getting on a regular basis so I figured I would answer them here!
Date: October 7, 2017
Time: 11:00am – 4:00pm
How much does it cost?
Pumpkins range from $5 – $20 depending on the weight:
- 3-7lbs: $5
- 7-10lbs: $10
- 11-15lbs: $15
- 15lbs+ (except for the giants!): $20
- Giants are $1 per pound
- Gourds are $1 – $3
- Add $2 for White Pumpkin price
Hayrides are $2 per person – children under 5 are free 🙂
Will there be food & drinks?
Yes, we will definitely have bottled water and Fresh Hot Apple Cider made from our very own heritage apple trees. We are currently in the process of finding some locally made goodies to sell as well.
Why is the grand the opening different from other days?
Most things will be available all throughout October, but we will have some live music (from 12:00pm – 3:00pm), and some more animals visiting throughout the day, we are also hoping to have a professional photographer document your family photos at our vintage photobooth. The hayrides will also be running more frequently on the Grand Opening.
Is there a washroom?
Yes we have an outhouse.
Some things to keep in mind when planning your trip to the patch:
- If there is rain within a couple of days of your visit you may want to consider wearing boots
- There is a place to warm up if it is raining, the cafe area will be in the barn and there is some seating.
- CASH ONLY – the nearest ATM is a couple of kilometres away so keep that in mind
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook for any updates – ie. hayride issues, parking lot full, out of pumpkins (ha ha)
- Yes we do group bookings throughout the week email us or call 778.839.7644 to find a date that works
I think that is pretty much it, I will continue to update this post if anything new comes up. This Pumpkin Patch is a dream come true for our family and we are so grateful for the support we have received so far!